Happy National Psychotherapy Day!
How can you celebrate?
- Provide feedback to your own counselor / therapist
- Recommend therapy or counseling to a friend or family member
- Tell someone what benefits you (or a loved one) have gotten from therapy
- Sign up for a counseling group
- Discern if you need counseling / therapy in your life
Personally, I celebrated today by participation in an interview for a local graduate student, and ordering a new feelings chart for my office!
Wondering what Psychotherapy is? Wondering what the benefits of Psychotherapy could be? Here are a few blogs that can answer your questions.
Our office also provides resources on our website: http://www.soupmagazine.net/stepbystepcounselingllc, where we have specific pages dedicated to frequently asked questions and myths in regards to counseling and therapy.
In regards to psychotherapy/counseling/therapy we have a page on our website dedicated to everyone’s frequently asked questions: FAQ
Is there a question we didn’t answer? Let us know, we’ll add it to our list!
It’s common for there to be various myths or mis-information about counseling/therapy. We have a page on our website dedicated to debunking those common myths of psychotherapy/counseling: Myths
Is there a myth you’ve heard, that we didn’t answer? Let us know, we’ll add it to our list!
Enjoy National Psychotherapy Day!