Meet Bryce! Bryce Klein is a Provisionally Licenced Professional Counselor and a child & adolescent therapist with Step By Step Counseling. He is supervised by Amanda Serio, #2017008255. Bryce is also working to become a Registered Play Therapist. Bryce has a passion for working with children and adolescents, ages 3-16. Bringing his experiences Bryce has the skills needed to adapt to each individual client. Bryce utilizes play therapy techniques.
A few areas of interest are:
- LGBTQ and Sexual Identify
- Anger management
- Attachment disorders
- Separation & Divorce (Does not work with high conflict cases that require court involvement)
- Behavioral concerns
- Foster & adoptive families
- Bachelors in Child & Family Development and Women and Gender studies with a minor in African Studies from University of Central Missouri
- Masters in Education in Clinical and Mental Health Counseling from University of Missouri-Saint Louis
Certifications & Credentials
- Working towards Registered Play Therapist
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
- None at this time
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 95/session
- 40-45 minute: 95/session
- Sliding scale $65-95/session
- Working towards being paneled with straight Medicaid and all managed Medicaid plans.
Availability and Location
- Sunday through Thursday
- Saint Charles office
- In-home Florissant (and parts of North County)
Get to know Bryce!
When Bryce is not in the office he enjoys spending time with his wife, friends, and cats (Karma, Goose, and Velcro). Bryce’s favorite activity is being outdoors on his hammock. He likes tending his garden with his cat, Goose, right by his side. Bryce who likes to be creative as possible also enjoys painting and crafting in his free time.
Work with Bryce!
Bryce believes that everyone is worthy of support no matter what their background may be. It is not only important to recognize differences but to appreciate them. He will share that he is passionate about working with clients from different backgrounds and tries to listen and ask questions before assuming. His clients will describe him as down-to-earth, calm, and understanding.
If you are interested in working with him, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.