Quote that inspires Eileen
Meet Eileen! Eileen Henry is a Licenced Professional Counselor and an adolescent & adult therapist with Step By Step Counseling. She completed her internship with us in 2016, and rejoined our team in 2019. Previously she’s worked in social services with clients who have developmental delays and in an IOP with chronically mentally ill clients. She enjoys working with ages 12 through adults. Eileen enjoys working with trauma and is trained in two different modalities (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Processing Therapy) to assist her clients through processing and healing. Eileen also has additional training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), to support her clients who struggle with self-harm, suicidal behavior, and/or borderline personality disorder.
Eileen is also available to offer supervised visits through our Moasic program for families in need.
A few areas of interest are:
- Self Harm
- Adolescent issues
- Adolescent addictions
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Anxiety & depression
- Pregnancy and post-pregnancy
- Adults who struggle with attachment
- Offenders, Probation & Parole
- Foster families with older youth
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 150/session
- 53-60 minutes: 140/session
- 40-45 minutes: 120/session
- 20-25 minute session: 75/session
- Sliding scale $85-140/session, depending on household income
- Medicaid plans such as MoHealthNet, Homestate Health, Show me Healthy Kids, Healthy Blue, UHC-Community plan
- Commercial insurance: Optum, UHC, UMR, All Savers, Aetna, Meritain, Coventry, First Health, Healthlink, Ambetter
Availability and Location
- Monday-Friday, a mixture of daytime and evening availability
- Telehealth: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays
- In-person: Mondays &Thursdays
- Saint Charles office
Get to know Eileen!
Outside of the office Eileen enjoys spending time with her young family. She enjoys watchig romantic comedies, however when asked what her favorite movie character was she mentioned Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty because it brings back childhood memories. To unwind she enjoys doing yoga and meditation at home. She can also be found playing in local dart leagues…impressive!
Work with Eileen!
Eileen’s professional motivation is to help others. She will often tell clients that she tries to see each client as the whole person and not “broken” or someone to “fix.” When working with Eileen clients can expect a nonjudgemental, compassionate ear and someone to help sort through challenges. She has chosen the field of mental health to be someone who will listen and be present when you feel isolated. She is quirky and outgoing. Clients report that she makes them feel like their story is important and that they mean something to her.
If you are interested in working with her, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.