Meet ReNeaSha! ReNeaSha is a Supervised Marriage and Family Therapy who enjoys working with teens, adults, couples, and families. ReNeaSha joined our us as a graduate level intern and decided to stay on with us as a therapist following her graduation. She typically uses a collaborative approach to assist clients in navigating their challenges and creating the lives that they want. ReNeaSha believes that an important part of therapy is being able to bring your whole self into the room so she strives to create an environment that is inclusive and nonjudgemental. As a therapist, ReNeaSha’s goal is to assist her clients by supporting them in navigating their current and potential future challenges with confidence and courage. She wants her clients to walk away with a toolkit they can use to navigate the twists and turns that life throws into the mix. She welcomes couples who are experiencing intimacy issues and other distress within their relationship. ReNeaSha plans to pursue a certification in Sex Therapy to continue assisting couples and individuals with intimacy and sexual challenges.
Areas of interest:
- LGBTQ+, gender identity, and sexual identity
- Intimacy challenges
- Family distress
- Young Adults/College age
- Bachelor of Arts in Asian Languages and Literature (Mandarin) from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Master of Science in Public Health with concentrations in Maternal Child Health and Global Health from Saint Louis University
- Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Capella University
Certifications & Credentials
- DBT trained through DBT Mo
- Working towards EMDR certification
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
- Blog post here 🙂
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: $95/session
- 40-45 minutes: $95/session
- Sliding scale $65-95/session
- Working towards being paneled or in network with some commercial insurance plans such as Ambetter, Aetna, Meritain
- Working towards being paneled or in network with some Medicaid plans MoHealthNet, SHow me Healthy Kids, Homestate, Healthy Blue and UHC-Community Plan.
Availability and Location
- Saint Charles office
Get to know ReNeaSha!
Outside of the work she does with her clients, ReNeaSha enjoys spending time with her dog, Tango Blu, spending time with family and friends, and traveling. She is an avid reader and spends a lot of time in bookstores hunting for her next paranormal romance read. When she
has time she watches her comfort tv shows and binge-watching movies.
Work with ReNeaSha!
If you are interested in working with ReNeaSha, please schedule through our online form.