Meet Nancy! Nancy Rickert is a provisional licensed professional counselor, under the supervision of Miranda Myers 2017039074. She enjoys working with adults and older adults. With more than 10 years of experience in crisis intervention with Behavioral Health Response, Nancy is also available to provide crisis intervention and short-term support for adults in crisis as well. Nancy has a very strong understanding of the cycle of abuse and insight into how to help families who have experienced trauma. She has been recently trained in EMDR.
A few areas of interest are:
- Crisis intervention
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Anxiety & Depression
- Setting healthy boundaries with relationships
Nancy wants to share that “I help people who come to me with life concerns, to work through them and become happier people. I do my best work when i’m working with clients who possess these qualities: desire to better themselves, desire to understand their situation and desire to grow.”
Her strengths are her kindness, and comfort that she can provide clients. Clients who report high satisfaction report that they came to her feeling lost, and need to find their way in life, that her gentleness, yet firmness with accountability is what was helpful in accomplishing what they needed to in therapy.
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from St. Louis University
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Management
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
Certifications & Credentials
- TAC (Training for Adoption Competency)
- Completed EMDR BASIC training
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: $95/session
- 40-45 minute: $95/session
- Sliding scale $65-95/session
- In-Network with: MoHealthNet (Straight medicaid), UHC-Community Plan, Homestate Health, Show me Healthy Kids, Ambetter, Healthy Blue & Aetna
Availability and Location
- Saint Charles location
Get to know Nancy!
Outside of the office Nancy enjoys spending time with her significant other.
Work with Nancy!
If you are interested in working with her please schedule through our online form.