We’d love to provide you the opportunity to work with our practicum and internship students! Our masters-level (graduate-level) therapists are enrolled in a local or online university and are in the final year of their graduate programs. Graduate Interns are always under the supervision of a licensed therapist as well as professors at their respective universities. Onsite, they receive weekly 1:1 individual supervision and group supervision.
The Graduate interns in our office are qualified to work with adolescents, adults, individuals, couples and families.
A few areas of interest are:
- Processing through recent events
- Coping with life transitions that are challenging (Divorce, Moving, etc)
- Relationship difficulties (Sibling, Friends, Spouse, etc)
- Depression or rapid mood changes
- Overwhelmed and/or stressed
- The grief of losing a loved one
- Anxiety or worries
- Vocational and/or career concerns
- Low Self – Esteem
- Increase social skills
- Anger management
Availability and Location
- By appointment only, they schedule on a weekly or every other week basis
- When filling out our online form, the office will respond back with all available openings
- Saint Charles office
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 30/session
- 40-45 minute: 30/session
- 90 minute: 45/session
- Not able to work with insurance or Medicaid
Scholarships and subsidized counseling:
- Their services qualify for this option if needed
Work with our Stepping Stones therapists!
If you are interested in working with our Stepping Stones therapists, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.