We’d love to provide you with the opportunity to work with our practicum and internship students! Our masters-level (graduate-level) therapists are enrolled in a local or online university and are in the final year of their graduate programs. Graduate Interns are always under the supervision of a licensed therapist as well as professors at their respective universities. Onsite, they receive weekly 1:1 individual supervision and group supervision.
Availability and Location
- By appointment only, they schedule on a weekly or every other week basis
- Openings 7 days a week
- When filling out our online form, the office will respond back with all available openings
- Saint Charles office
- Olivette / St. Louis County office
- In-Home Jefferson County (Children & Adolescents)
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: $30/session
- 40-45 minute: $30/session
- 90 minute: $45/session
- DBT Skills Group $10/session
- Not able to work with insurance or Medicaid
Scholarships and subsidized counseling:
- Their services qualify for this option if needed
Work with our Stepping Stones therapists!
If you are interested in working with our Stepping Stones therapists, schedule through our online form.