- This event has passed.
Parenting Special Topics: Sleep Challenges
March 8, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Being a toddler or a child is exciting, each new moment is exciting. Some families struggle with nap time, bed time routines, etc. This webinar will help parents, foster parents, grandparents or guardians add tools to their tool box in helping the children in their lives sleep better.
Participants will learn:
- Basic research about sleep
- Importance of sleep and how it affects the rest of the child’s day
- Tools for naptime woes
- How to implement bedtime routines
- Problem solving bedtime issues
Jennie Wilson, MA, LPC, NCC, RPTS, is a licensed professional counselor, national certified counselor and a registered play therapist – supervisor.
- Register for workshop by purchasing a ticket to the webinar below.
- If you have paid; the day before the webinar, an e-mail will be sent to you with the log-in details.
- Log in a few minutes early. It helps to avoid being rushed at the beginning of a webinar! Webinars are held in Central Time Zone; please check your local time zone the day of the webinar to ensure that you are able to join us.
- Check the sound quality and mic quality of your computer before joining the webinar, trouble shooting a few minutes before the webinar begins can allow you to relax during the webinar.
- Provide feedback! In order to grow; we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome, and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.