Balancing work, family and social lives can sometimes lead to a very fast paced lifestyle, not allowing a lot of time to take a break and relax. Taking time to slow down and be helpful to your physical and emotional well being.
My top ten suggestions of people I asked this weekend are:
- Go outside to eat lunch
- Read a book
- Take a vacation or if I can’t afford that take an afternoon off from work
- Get a massage
- Date night with significant other (or spending time with a loved one – child, sibling, etc) without cell phones
- Deep Breathing exercises
- Take a walk (or bike ride..)
- Spend some time doing a hobby you enjoy
- Go for a drive in the country
- Meditate or Pray
How do YOU relax?