- This event has passed.
Stepping Stones: Communicating Feelings & Needs
December 15, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Do you struggle with getting your point across? Do you find that it’s hard to communicate with those around you? This workshop is designed for you!
Communication is what allows us to interact with the people around us. However, sometimes being able to communicate what we are feeling is difficult. In this workshop we will discuss how to be a more effective communicator. It is our hope that after this workshop you will have more tools for better communication with your family, friends, and in the workplace.
Participants will learn:
- Healthy styles of communication
- To communicate better in the workplace, at home, and socially
- To explore what positive verses negative communication looks like in everyday life
Karissa Mueller, Stepping Stones Therapist
Melanie Kulick, Stepping Stones Therapist
- Register for workshop by purchasing a ticket to the webinar below.
- Workshop attendees can pay online or pay by cash/check on site the day of the workshop.
- Send us your questions in advance, so we can make sure to work those into the presentation.
- Arrive a few minutes early. It helps to avoid being rushed at the beginning of a workshop!
- Provide feedback! In order to grow; we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome, and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.