- This event has passed.
Stepping Stones – Building Self-Esteem & Self-Worth
December 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Do you frequently get down on yourself? Do you find that you are constantly criticizing yourself or struggling to see your positive traits? This workshop is designed for you!
It can be tiring to have low self-esteem. Worrying about how other’s perceive you takes up a lot of energy. In this workshop we will work on building self-esteem through interactive activities to shed light on what self-esteem is and how can we raise it. We hope your biggest takeaway from this class will be to have more compassion for yourself
Participants will learn:
- Tips and exercise to build self-esteem and self worth
- To discover how higher self-esteem and positive thinking leads to improved quality of life.
Karissa Mueller, Stepping Stones Therapist
Melanie Kulick, Stepping Stones Therapist
- Register for workshop by purchasing a ticket to the webinar below.
- Workshop attendees can pay online or pay by cash/check on site the day of the workshop.
- Send us your questions in advance, so we can make sure to work those into the presentation.
- Arrive a few minutes early. It helps to avoid being rushed at the beginning of a workshop!
- Provide feedback! In order to grow; we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome, and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.