- This event has passed.
Lunch and Learn – Self Care for Parents (online)
March 31, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm$15
Do you struggle with feeling overwhelmed? Is it hard for you to take care of yourself? This event is designed for you!
Everyday life can be stressful. Many times, we forget to take care of ourselves and burn the wick at both ends. This workshop is designed to help manage those busy or difficult times. By the end of this workshop we hope you will be able to walk away with practical ways to manage stress and take care of yourself.
Participants will learn:
- Discuss different categories of self care, practice a few of these during the workshop
- Set a plan to implement various categories of self care in day to day life
1 hour (online)
Jennie Wilson, LPC, NCC, RPT-S
- Register for this event by purchasing a ticket to the webinar below.
- We will e-mail you a link the day of the event
- Send us your questions in advance so we can make sure to work those into the presentation.
- Arrive a few minutes early. It helps to avoid being rushed at the beginning of a workshop.
- Provide feedback! In order to grow we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.