- This event has passed.
Parenting Special Topics: Managing schedules, responsibilities and members of your family (1.0 Hour)
February 29, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 8:00 pm$15
Have you ever “forgotten” about an event you were supposed to attend? Do you have trouble keeping track of your childrens’ completed chores? Sometimes it can be daunting to keep track of school work, extra curricular events, therapy schedules and more. This workshop is designed to help you with that portion of your life so you can focus on spending quality time with your children.
Participants will learn:
- Implement routines for chores
- Tools for keeping track of extra curricular activities
- Managing school responsibilities
Jennie Wilson, MA, LPC, NCC, RPTS, is a licensed professional counselor, national certified counselor and a registered play therapist – supervisor.
- Register for workshop by purchasing a ticket to the webinar below.
- If you have paid; the day before the webinar, an e-mail will be sent to you with the log-in details.
- Log in a few minutes early. It helps to avoid being rushed at the beginning of a webinar! Webinars are held in Central Time Zone; please check your local time zone the day of the webinar to ensure that you are able to join us.
- Check the sound quality and mic quality of your computer before joining the webinar, trouble shooting a few minutes before the webinar begins can allow you to relax during the webinar.
- Provide feedback! In order to grow; we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome, and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.