- This event has passed.
April Small Business Mastermind (online)
April 6, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am$50
Are you a small business owner who is in need of additional support while you navigate the unchartered waters of Covid 19? We are here to support you.
CLOSED! as of 4/4/2020
This online mastermind group is designed to support small businesses owners who have been impacted by Covid 19. No cute online filters here! This mastermind provides a safe space for small business owners to process what is happening, discuss the impact on their business, and what to do from here. Without judgement, and alot of of support our participants can be vulnerable with what they experiencing and what they are feeling.
We want to fill your cup, so that you can continue doing the good work that you’re doing. Balancing the pressure to take care of yourself, your family, your employees and your business is no easy feat. Are you ready to get extra support in this difficult time? We are looking forward to starting our week together!
1 hour (online)
Weekly, Mondays at 9:30
Starting April 6th
- Register for April’s online mastermind by purchasing a ticket below.
- Cost for monthly masterminds are $200 per month or $50 per week. We understand the impact of Covid19 and many are financially struggling, we are happy to report that we are discounting the cost of the group during this time! The cost of our April online mastermind is $50 for the entire month of April.
- We will e-mail you a link the day of the group
- Arrive a few minutes early. It helps us begin on time.
- Provide feedback! In order to grow we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.