- This event has passed.
April Foster Parent Cafe (online)
April 3, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm$40
Are you a foster parent in need of additional support?
Parenting children from tough places and backgrounds is different than parenting children who have had had a stable enviornment their entire life. Parenting children who have exprienced trauma during a time like this is even more challenging! This group provides a safe space to share challenges, unique issues foster parents experience and of course “wins”. Group members will be supported by both professionals and peers, learning that they are not alone.
1 hour (online)
Weekly, Fridays at 3:30
Jennie Wilson, LPC, NCC, RPT-S
- Register for April’s group by purchasing a ticket below.
- Cost for foster parent support group is $100 per month or $25 per week. We understand many of our foster families are struggling, so we are discounting the cost of the group during this time! The cost of our monthy group is $40 or $10 per week.
- We will e-mail you a link the day of the group
- Arrive a few minutes early. It helps us begin on time.
- Provide feedback! In order to grow we need feedback as to what worked well and what could be better. We welcome and appreciate both compliments and constructive criticism.