Meet Bo! Bo Minner is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Registered Play Therapist. He specializes in working with children (3 years old and up), adolescents, and families. Bo typically utilizes a combination of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy interventions and Play Therapy techniques to promote client growth and build family cohesion. Bo believes that parents and families play a key role in a child’s treatment journey. It is for this reason that Bo encourages parents and caregivers to partner with their child to grow together.
A few areas of interest are:
Behavioral and Emotional Concerns
Difficulties at School
Grief and Loss
- Bachelors of Science in Family Studies from Southeast Missouri State University
- Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Kansas State University
Certifications & Credentials
Registered Play Therapist (RPT)
- Continuing education in: Theraplay, MIM Level 1, DBT working toward certification
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
- None listed at this time
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 140/session
- 40-45 minute: 120/session
- 20-25 minute session: 75/session
- Sliding scale $85-120/session, depending on household income
- Straight Medicaid for foster & adoptive teens
- Managed Medicaid plans Healthy Blue and UHC-Community plan.
- Some Compsych, Aetna, Anthem BCBS plans, UHC, UMR, Optum, Healthlink
Availability and Location
- M-F afternoons and every other Saturday for individual appointments, he prefers weekly or every other week committment from clients and their families
- Saint Charles office
Get to know Bo!
Outside of the office, in his free time, Bo enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters. He loves to cook for his family, watch documentaries on American history, and does some amateur woodworking.
Work with Bo!
If you are interested in working with him, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.