Group Counseling / Support Groups
Group counseling enables clients to learn from others’ experiences and allows the clients to see that they are not alone in their struggles. During group counseling, clients have the opportunity with a therapist facilitator to not only work through their own struggles, but support other members of the group with similar situations.
Support groups are similar to group counseling. Our support groups have meeting topics.
Counseling and support groups are always forming. If interested in a group, please contact our office for more details.
Looking to fill the following:
- Monday Afternoon Pre-School Play Therapy Group
- Weekly – 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Saturday Elementary Aged Groups
- Upper Elementary
- Lower Elementary
- Saturday Middle School Support
- Therapist: Jennie
- Currently 3 spots available
- Saturday Depression / Anxiety Group
- High School Teens
- $35/session Therapist: Jennie
- Recruiting for Summer
- Depression / Anxiety Group
- Currently recruiting for next group starting on July 31st; on going group
- Coed, 18 & over
- Mondays at 7pm
Register now:There are no upcoming events at this time.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If Step By Step Counseling cancels a training, we will refund registration fee or participant can decide to use that as a credit to an upcoming training.
- Cancellations received at least 5 days prior to scheduled training are refundable less a $35 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 5 days prior to a scheduled training will not be refunded.
- Missed training (no shows) will not be given a refund.
- Must attend entire training, partial CE credit is not available.