Group Counseling / Support Groups
Group counseling enables clients to learn from others’ experiences and allows the clients to see that they are not alone in their struggles. During group counseling, clients have the opportunity with a therapist facilitator to not only work through their own struggles, but support other members of the group with similar situations. Support groups are similar to group counseling. Our support groups have meeting topics.
Counseling and support groups are always forming. If interested in a group, please contact our office for more details.
- Coming soon!
- Middle School Support Group
- Grades 6th-8th
- Tuesdays at 4pm
- Recruiting right now!
- To register http://stepbystepcounselingllc.com/contact-us/request-an-appointment/
- Monthly Parent Coaching, 6 month cohort
- None offered at this point.
** Currently not running due to Covid 19. Will resume again **
In person Groups, Ongoing groups
- Pre-School Play Therapy Group
- Saturday Upper Elementary Group
- Saturday Lower Elementary Group
- Tuesday Middle School Support
- Recruiting to start this summer
- Depression / Anxiety Group
- 9th-12th grades
- Recruiting now
- Stepping Stones Depression / Anxiety Group
- Coed, 18 & over
- Currently Recruiting
Looking for group counseling?
Register now:There are no upcoming events at this time.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If Step By Step Counseling cancels a training, we will refund registration fee or participant can decide to use that as a credit to an upcoming training.
- Cancellations received at least 5 days prior to scheduled training are refundable less a $35 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 5 days prior to a scheduled training will not be refunded.
- Missed training (no shows) will not be given a refund.
- Must attend entire training, partial CE credit is not available.