Hello! Thank you for visiting this page. Since you are reading this, we are assuming you are interested in possibly working with us. We are always open to talk with clinicians that might be a good fit for our office. We encourage all prospective clinicians to browse through the various pages to get to know us. One thing you will notice is that we offer a wide range of services to our community, and work with a wide range of different clientele. You will also notice, that we strive to help clients find a good fit, whether that is in our office or with another counseling office close to us. So whether you are new to the counseling field, or you are currently employed and are ready for a change of pace, we would love to hear from you!
Currently, we are recruiting for W2 positions:
- (1) Part time Licensed Child and Adolescent Therapist for Saint Charles County office (Late afternoon and/or weekends needed) High potential to move towards full time if desired.
- (1) Part time Provisionally Licensed Child and Adolescent Therapist for Saint Charles County office (Late afternoon and/or weekends needed)
- (1) Part time Licensed Adolescent and Adult Therapist (LCSW or LPC) Some late afternoon/evening hours needed. Hgh potential to move towards full time if desired.
- Part time = 15-20 client hours a week; Full time = 25+ client hours a week
- Preference given to those clinicians who have a certification or speciality/niche.
If Interested in joining our team, please provide:
- A cover letter highlighting why you want to work with our office and what experiences or certification you have that would be helpful to our clients.
- Resume with relevant education or experience
- Professional references
Please send it to us in one of the following ways:
- Email: info@StepByStepCounselingLLC.com
- Fax: 636-634-4777
- Drop off: 2081 Collier Corporate Parkway Saint Charles, MO 63303
Please note: We check all references. Please only give references that will be able to communicate with our office. Often we have clinicians who provide references that will either not return our emails or phone calls, or references that state they only confirm employment but do not provide character or clinical references.
Once application materials have been received, we will determine if the clinician is a good fit for our office. If they are, we may have a phone or video interview. During this conversation applicants have the opportunity to ask questions about the position and about our organization. Some clinicians are brought in for an in-person interview. This is where more details about the position are provided and this provides another opportunity for clinicians and office to ask questions of each other.