Hello! Thank you for visiting this page. Since you are reading this, we are assuming you are interested in possibly working with us. We are always open to talk with prospective employees that might be a good fit for our office. We encourage you to browse through the various pages to get to know us. One thing you will notice is that we offer a wide range of services to our community, and work with a wide range of different clientele. You will also notice, that we strive to help clients find a good fit, whether that is in our office or with another counseling office close to us. We are proud to say that our clinicians are able to work autonomously, while also having the support of other professionals in sharing resources and case consultation. So whether you are new to the mental health or counseling field, or you are currently employed and are ready for a change of pace, we would love to hear from you!
If Interested in joining our team, please provide:
- A cover letter highlighting what position you are applying to, why you want to work with our office and what experiences or certifications you have that would be helpful for our clients or to our office.
- Professional references
- CLINICANS ONLY: Completing our online GET TO KNOW YOU (Clinicians) form
- FRONT DESK ONLY: Completing our online GET TO KNOW YOU (Staff) form
Please send your cover letter, resume and references in one of the following ways:
- Email: info@StepByStepCounselingLLC.com
- Fax: 636-634-4777
- Drop off: 2081 Collier Corporate Parkway Saint Charles, MO 63303
Please note: We check all references. Please only give references that will be able to communicate with our office. Often we have applicants who provide references that will either not return our emails or phone calls, or references that state they only confirm employment but do not provide character or clinical references.
Once application materials have been received, we will determine if the applicant seems to be a good fit for our office. If we feel as if the applicant may be a good fit, we’ll reach out and offer a phone or video interview. During this conversation applicants have the opportunity to ask questions about our organization and share more about what they are looking for in a position. The next step, some are then brought in for an in-person interview (held during business hours). Our in-person interview is where applicants recieve a tour of our space as well as more details about the position are discussed. This provides another opportunity for applicants and office to ask questions of each other.
What we expect:
We want our employees to enjoy the work they do, and feel as though they are supported. We want our employees to have a healthy work and personal life balance. On the flip side, our employees are a part of a team, something bigger than just being on their own.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented person to assist with administrative support. Currently we are interviewing for an afternoon/evening part time front desk coordinator. If you feel that you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma. (Associates or bachelors preferred)
- Available to work 20 hours a week, afternoon and early evenings
- Comfortable working with technology and social media
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, instructions or manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate verbally to clients in person and over the phone.
- Ability to collaborate with other professional team members including school personnelle, medical providers, case managers and others involved in the treatment of clients.
- Professional appearance and attitude, ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Adaptable, flexibility in changing shifts in direction, ability to multitask.
- Well organized with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiar with basic office equipment including telephone, fax, computers and printers, copiers.
- Displays non-judgmental and empathetic listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve – identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
Full job duties and responsiblites list will be provided and discussed during the interview process.
Currently we are recruiting for W2 therapist positions, if you feel that you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Child and Adolescet Therapist
- Part time Licensed Clinician for Saint Charles County office, bonus if availabiilty includes Saturday and Sundays.
- Part time Licensed or Provisionally Licensed for in home services. Entire caseload would be foster & adoptive children in custody of Childrens Division. Hours would primiarly be afternoon and evening hours. We are open to Saturday hours to replace a weeknight.
Adolescent and Adult Therapist
- Part time Licensed Weekend therapist for Saint Charles County office.
- Part time Licensed for Saint Charles County office.
- Part time = 15-20 client hours a week; Full time = 25+ client hours a week
- Preference given to those clinicians who have a certification or speciality/niche
- Preference given to those clinicians that have availbility in late afternoon and evenings and/or weekends