Hello! Thank you for visiting this page. Since you are reading this, we are assuming you are interested in possibly working with us. We are always open to talk with clinicians that might be a good fit for our office. We encourage all prospective clinicians to browse through the various pages to get to know us. One thing you will notice is that we offer a wide range of services to our community, and work with a wide range of different clientele. You will also notice, that we strive to help clients find a good fit, whether that is in our office or with another counseling office close to us. We are proud to say that our clinicians are able to work autonomously, while also having the support of other professionals in sharing resources and case consultation. Our clinicians spend their time doing clinical work, not checking insurance benefits, submitting claims or dealing with insurance companies. So whether you are new to the counseling field, or you are currently employed and are ready for a change of pace, we would love to hear from you!
Currently we are not recruiting for specific W2 therapist positions, however if you feel that you would be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
- Licensed Child and Adolescent Therapist for Saint Charles County office.
- Licensed Adolescent and Adult Therapist (LCSW or LPC) for Saint Charles County office.
- Part time = 15-20 client hours a week; Full time = 25+ client hours a week
- Preference given to those clinicians who have a certification or speciality/niche
- Preference given to those clinicians that have availbility in late afternoon and evenings and/or weekends
If Interested in joining our team, please provide:
- A cover letter highlighting why you want to work with our office and what experiences or certification you have that would be helpful to our clients.
- Resume with relevant education or experience
- Professional references
- Completing our online GET TO KNOW YOU form
Please send your cover Letter, resume and references to us in one of the following ways:
- Email: info@StepByStepCounselingLLC.com
- Fax: 636-634-4777
- Drop off: 2081 Collier Corporate Parkway Saint Charles, MO 63303
Please note: We check all references. Please only give references that will be able to communicate with our office. Often we have clinicians who provide references that will either not return our emails or phone calls, or references that state they only confirm employment but do not provide character or clinical references.
Once application materials have been received, we will determine if the clinician seems to be a good fit for our office. If we feel as if the clinician may be a good fit, we’ll reach out and offer a phone or video interview. During this conversation applicants have the opportunity to ask questions about our organization and share more about what they are looking for in a position. The next step, some clinicians are then brought in for an in-person interview (held during business hours). Our in-person interview is where applicants recieve a tour of our space as well as more details about the position are discussed. This provides another opportunity for clinicians and office to ask questions of each other.
What we expect:
We want our therapists to enjoy the work they do, and feel as though they are supported. We want our therapists to have a healthy work and personal life balance. On the flip side, our therapists are a part of a team, something bigger than just being on their own.