Hello! Thank you for visiting this page. Since you are reading this, I’m assuming you are interested in possibly working with us. We are always open to talk with clinicians that might be a good fit for our office. We encourage all prospective applicants to browse through the various pages to get to know us. One thing you will notice is that we offer a wide range of services to our community, and work with a wide range of different clientele. You will also notice, that we strive to help clients find a good fit, whether that is in our office or with another counseling office close to us. So whether you are new to the counseling field, or you are currently employed and are ready for a change of pace, we would love to hear from you!
Currently, we are accepting inquiries for:
1. Part time child & adolescent therapist who can work Saturdays. (Open to possibility of more hours on Sunday or evenings as well)
2. Part time child & adolescent therapist who is willing to primarily work with children & adolescents from families who are experiencing separation and/or divorce
3. Part time In-home child/adolescent therapist (Late afternoons and/or weekends needed)
Child and Adolescent Therapist:
Description and Details:
- Provide counseling/therapy services with clients;
- Keep up to date with paperwork (Assessment, Treatment Plans, Termination) and completing appropriate paperwork as requested for authorizations;
- Collect co-payments and no-show fees as needed;
- Consult with team members (Doctors, lawyers, caseworkers, etc) on a quarterly basis;
- Log sessions daily;
- Position is an independent contractor, thus contractor will be responsible for paying his or her own local, state and federal taxes.
- Education: Masters or Doctoral level
- Licensed or Provisionally licensed in the State of Missouri
- Must have Professional Liability Insurance
- Already paneled or willing to be paneled with insurance companies. (We do this)
- Must feel comfortable with technology to e-mail office staff, log sessions, etc.
- Specific to Child Therapist: Contractor must be RPT, RPTS, or in the process of becoming an RPT (In a training program, under supervision, etc) which we could provide referrals for or interested in using play therapy.
- Paid an hourly rate, bonus rate for clinicians who see an average of 15 or more clients a week in home.
- Set own schedule, No quotas to meet (Obviously, clinicians willing to work late afternoon/early evenings and/or Saturdays will be able to see more clients because that’s when many clients are available for therapy sessions)
- Supportive environment, staff area to work on paperwork, or clinicians can work from home
- Use own theory, techniques, counseling tools and assessments.
- Ability to blog on practice’s website, to help build your reputation in the community
- Option to bring in your own clients; build your practice doing what you love to do.
- Practice provides: Business Cards, Marketing Support, Some client referrals, Stipend for CEUs, Space to see clients (in office), Billing Insurance / 3rd party (File claims, etc), Property Maintenance & Utilities, Electronic Health Record
- Connected to a wealth of resources, not limited to journals, professional books, books for bibliotherapy, therapeutic board games, art cart for clinicians who use expressive arts, etc.
- If Interested in joining or team, please provide a cover letter highlighting why you want to work with our office and what experiences that you have that would be helpful to our clients, your resume and 3 professional references
- E-mail: info@StepByStepCounselingLLC.com
- Fax: 636-634-4777
- Drop off: 2081 Collier Corporate Parkway Saint Charles, MO 63303
- Please note: We check all references. Please only give references that will be able to communicate with our office. Often we have clinicians provide references that will either not return our e-mails or phone calls – or references that state they only confirm employment, but do not provide character or clinical references.
- Once Resume has been received, we will determine if the clinician is a good fit for our office.
- If a clinician is a good fit for our office, they will have a phone interview. During this conversation applicants can ask questions about the position and about our organization.
- Some clinicians will be brought in for an in-person interview. This is where more details about the position are provided, an additional opportunity for clinicians and office to ask questions of each other.
- References are contacted