Meet Sherine! Sherine Chambers is a Provisional Licenced Professional Counselor under the supervision of Rhonda Bethman. She completed her internship with us from fall 2019 through fall 2020. She is an adolescent and adult therapist with Step By Step Counseling. She enjoys working with ages 12 through adult.
A few areas of interest are:
- Stress or feelings of being overwhelmed
- Grief (Loss of life, loss of job, loss of a relationship)
- Self esteem
- Bachelors in Psychology from Rowan University
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Capella University
Certifications & Credentials
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
Fees & Payment Information
- Sliding scale $55-85 per session depending on household income
- Working to be in network with straight medicaid, UHC-Community plan and Missouri Care. Please check back here for status on when she is fully panneled.
Availability and Location
Will start seeing clients October 2020
- Wedesday, Thursday 2-8pm
- Friday 9-5pm
- Saturday 8-4
- Saint Louis County
- Virtual / telehealth
Get to know Sherine!
Outside of the office Sherine enjoys spending time with her neighbors and close friends. She also enjoys traveling, cooking, reading and needlecrafts. And, small fun fact, while she won’t go camping, she does enjoy sitting on her patio, deck or balcony and enjoys the breeze and city wildlife, ha!
Work with Sherine
If you are interested in working with her, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.