Meet Miranda! Miranda Pitonak is a Licenced Professional Counselor and an adolescent and adult therapist with Step By Step Counseling. She enjoys working with ages 14 through adult. She wants to work as a partner with you in addressing concerns and allow you a place to process your thoughts, feelings and behaviors without judgement. We have all developed unique strengths throughout our life, and she hopes to help you learn to harness those strengths in order to work through current and future problems/concerns. You are in control of the focus of therapy, and utilizing the skills discussed between sessions.
A few areas of interest are:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Austism Spectrum Disorder
- Self Esteem or Self Worth
- Career development, job related support
- Self Harm
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling Psychology from Colorado Mesa University.
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation Counseling from Maryville University.
Certifications & Credentials
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 125/session
- 40-45 minute: 115/session
- Sliding scale $80-115/session, depending on household income
- In the process to become in network with some commerical insurance plans
- In the process to become In network with some medicaid plans
Availability and Location
- Thursdays 5-8pm (Telehealth)
- Satudays 10-4 (in person)
- Saint Charles office
Get to know Miranda!
Outside of the office Miranda enjoys spending time with her significant other and 2 dogs (Lily and Luna). They enjoy checking out parks, new restaurants, and community events. Miranda loves cooking and baking and likes to try several new recipes each week. She also likes to travel, her favorite states to visit are Oregon and Colorado—she considers mountains and waterfalls her happy place. She hopes to visit Barcelona, Spain someday.
Work with Miranda!
If you are interested in working with her, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.