Meet Leah! Leah Coady is a Licenced Professional Counselor and therapist with Step By Step Counseling. She wll hopefully obtain her RPT shortly as well. Leah has also been trained in dyadic developmental psychotherapy which is an attachment-focused therapy helping her work with foster & adoptive youth. She enjoys working with clients of all ages.
Leah is passionate about working with clients who struggle with a medical diagnosis or disability, helping them brainstorm ways to deal with or manage their diagnosis, learn to accept the diagnosis and live fully with the limitations they might have.
A few areas of interest are:
- Anxiety & Depression co-occuring with medical diagnosis
- Clients or families of traumatic brain injury, cancer, or other medical diagosis
- End of life issues or challenges
- Transitions or life stressors
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from St. Louis University
- Masters of Arts in Rehabilition Counseling from Maryville University
Certifications & Credentials
- Certified Rehabilition Counselor
- DDP Level 1
- Play Therapy – working towards credential of RPT
- Registered Nurse in Missouri
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 125/session
- 40-45 minute: 115/session
- In network with some commerical insurance plans
- In network with some medicaid plans
Availability and Location
Currently not accepting new clients
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Tuesdays in office
- Saint Charles office
Get to know Leah!
Outside of the office Leah enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 girls. Leah and her family take frequent trips to Kansas City to visit family and friends. In her free time she enjoys baking cookies and watching movies at home. She can’t decide which are her favorites it’s a tie between suspense films and chick flicks!
Work with Leah!
If you are interested in working with her, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.