Meet Brook! Brook is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a child therapist with Step By Step Counseling. She has been with us since 2014 and enjoys working with ages 2-14 years. With over 25 years of experience working with children, Brook’s first career was as an Early Childhood and Elementary Educator. She has extensively studied the topics of attachment, play therapy, interpersonal neurobiology, mindfulness, parenting and polyvagal theory. Brook enjoys working with children, adolescents and their families.
A few areas of interest are:
- Attachment and Relationships
- Fostercare & Adoption
- Autism Spectrum (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resources and Family Sciences at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelors of Science in Elementary Education at University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Masters of Arts in Professional Counseling at Lindenwood University
- Post-Graduate Studies – Psychological Examinerat Lindenwood University
Certifications & Credentials
Articles or blogposts written by therapist
Fees & Payment Information
- Intake: 125/session
- 40-45 minute: 115/session
- Parent Coaching: $115 for 45 minutes or $135 for 60 minutes
- In network with some commerical insurance plans
- In network with some medicaid plans
Availability and Location
- 2-8 Monday-Wednesday
- Saint Charles office – not at the moment due to COVID19
Get to know Brook!
Work with Brook!
Brook believes that there is power in relationships, and encourages families to be involved in their child’s therapy. If you are interested in working with her, please call 636-255-0002 or schedule through our online form.